Wednesday, April 28, 2010

saying goodbye


It sucks.  Boo.  :(
Today was Asher's last day with his PT, Christina.  Of course Asher has been acting like a superstar the last couple of days, just to make sure she misses him as much as possible.  I think she would have anyway, but Asher always has to put his finishing touch on things.  ;)  She actually lives very near us (we can wave to her house from our driveway), so we'll still see her a few more times, probably... but it's not the same.
Then again, I could always turn into one of those stalker parents that shows up on her doorstep out of the blue one day demanding services...
Just kidding.  I wouldn't do that.
*I do hereby take the oath to not be a nutjob at least 98% of the time*
Christina (I've been testing out calling you Chrissy but it's hard to get the hang of... am I allowed to do that now???  lol), you've been so, so, so awesome with Asher for the last year and a half, and we love you for it.  We'll miss you tons!  And our new neighbors better be cool or we're coming after you.  Just sayin.'

1 comment: