Thursday, April 22, 2010

2 Year Well Visit

Doctor time!
Asher's expression is priceless.  I can only imagine him thinking, "Not on the internet, Mom!"  No man wants to be published in his skivvies.  But I'm cruel like that.  ;)
Everything went well at Asher's 2-year well checkup.  No ear infections, which was great since they've been a bit of a problem these past few months.  He also only had to get one shot - and he didn't even cry!  He did get this same look on his face then, though, so I'm thinking he was not a fan.
We got a new prescription for PT (since he's getting a new therapist), a script for a special needs stroller that has me excited as a squirrel in a nuthouse, and a script for sensory brushes for oral stimulation.  I can't remember what they're called, but they have white plastic handles with a little green sponge at the end.  I have to figure out where to get the last two scripts to... hopefully I'll figure it out before they expire in 30 days.
I would type more, but it's been such a long day.  Doctor, speed cleaning, early intervention, dinner, and Bible study... I haven't had much opportunity to pause. This day has made me tired before 11:00PM - unheard of!
Despite it being a long day for me, Asher seemed pretty happy and content all day long.  This pretty much sums up his attitude:


Life is good!

4 comments:

  1. Glad it was a good, if not busy, day! Asher does look content and happy! Good job, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie!!! Glad his check up went well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute and looks really happy!

    ReplyDelete