Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Three months later...

Alright, so I lied.  I wasn't right back to blogging.

To be fair, I had other writing projects, but this one has been woefully neglected.

Now those are being neglected and I'm writing here.  Ha!

Anyway, hitting the ground running.  The other day Chad picked Asher up and said that he felt his hips "pop."  This, of course, didn't sound good at all, so I mentioned it in physical therapy today.  Asher's PT (who rocks, by the way; having three awesome physical therapists in a row has just been a huge blessing) checked him out today, and while she doesn't think it's a big issue, she did recommend we schedule an x-ray just to be certain.  It doesn't appear to be dislocating and is more likely a stretched ligament "popping" when he moves a certain way, but better safe than sorry.

Thankfully, another huge blessing we have in our lives is great insurance for Asher, so I'll be calling tomorrow to see about setting up the x-ray.  I honestly don't even know how that works, so I guess I'll just call his PCP and see what she says.

I leave you (hopefully not for another three months this time) with a picture of Asher on Halloween:

Cutest mailman EVER

1 comment:

  1. That actually happened a few times with us and the pedi wanted the x-ray just to make sure, but not the other times, just the first.

    ReplyDelete