Thursday, November 10, 2011

Care Notebook

Next May, Chad and I will be going on a weekend trip alone for the first time since Asher was born.  We're attending the Weekend To Remember marriage getaway in Franklin, TN, and I'm SO looking forward to it. 

My parents will be staying at our place and watching Asher while we're gone, so I need to have lots of information written out since he's not your typical kid and this will be the first time they've watched him overnight.  I came across this care notebook from Seattle Children's that I think will make that process much easier for me.  There is an editable PDF for pretty much everything you can think of (and then some) regarding special care.

We should have had something like this filled out long ago, but better late than never.  It's worth taking a gander if you have kiddos with special considerations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment