Saturday, April 23, 2011

Things are changing... again.

Yet another long while since I've posted an update.  Too long.  One of these days I'll figure out a system.

Asher is still doing wonderfully in preschool.  He loves it.  He comes home with a good report every day, and he's always in a happy mood.

On the negative front, his physical therapist has left her position here in Clarksville and is going back to work at Vandy.  That pretty much sucks since there is no one else in town to take him to, not to mention that she was wonderful.  For now we will just be working on a home regimen until another PT comes to the area.  I know who I want to come, but even if she does decide to come here it will be a few months before that happens, so "Mom, PT" it is.

(and for the record, I'm not fooling myself into thinking I can actually do a PT's job, but I do think I can do at least some things considering my son is my only client, lol)

So that's that.

If you know of any good books or websites re: working with children who have movement disorders, let me know.  I have this one, but that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment